Weberpral M Through Coloured One Coat Render 25kg Ochre Rose
Manuals & Info Sheets
Weberpral M One Coat Render - Ochre Rose 25kg
Weberpral M is a one-coat, ready-mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through-coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork.
The through colour and one coat features allow fast application with shorter programme periods, thereby reducing associated scaffolding and site costs and permitting the earlier completion of ground works.
weberpral M has been awarded an A+ Green Guide Rating as defined in the BRE Global 2008 Green Guide to Specification.
Features and benefits
• One coat for fast application and short programme periods
• Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
• Through coloured for low maintenance – decoration not required
• Weather resistant • Algae resistant
• Can be finished in a number of textures and styles
• A+ Green Guide Rating
• BBA approved certificate no. 17/5464
• Weather resistant decorative finish for new build or refurbishment projects
• Produce a range of finishes:
• Scraped • Sprayed • Rough cast
• Dry dash • Create ashlar and quoin features
• Use for entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas ie. garden walls
Weberpral M has been designed for spray application and can be applied up to 28 mm thick in two passes. Manual application is also possible.
Weberpral M has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering.
Weberend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete